Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details)
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- send you goods purchased through our website
- supply to you services purchased through our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
- We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.